The Elfsight Team is proud to present its latest product – the WordPress Facebook plugin – Facebook Feed. Lots of our customers have been asking for it for a long time, and it’s finally here.
The new Facebook plugin for WordPress is a simple and powerful tool to embed Facebook on your website in an easy and seamless way.
- Install this amazing WordPress Facebook Feed in no time at all, and no coding skills are required.
- Help your website visitors become your Facebook followers to show how much they value you.
- Increase the time your visitors spend on your website by displaying your Facebook group’s posts.
- Engage your visitors in Facebook discussions by displaying each item of the feed in a slick and stylish popup.
- Have your visitors share your fantastic Facebook content, and go viral on the Internet.
- Use the plugin’s functional settings to make your website more interactive.
Complete Features List
- Works with any Facebook page or group.
- Allows to redirect to your featured Facebook page.
- Supports all main types of Facebook content – posts, photos, albums, videos, events.
- Load More button to let you view all the content in the Feed.
- A widget screen for each album that displays its name, description, number of photos, last update time and the album photos.
- Viewing the photos as a feed or in an album.
- Set the widget size any way you like – make it fit your screen full size, or install it in a specific area of your website.
- Fully responsive and adaptable content perfect for any mobile device.
- Adaptable height – set up a scrollable fixed-size widget, or make it stretch as your feed grows longer.
- Widget header displays the main information on your Facebook page or group – cover, picture, name, number of likes and the verified label, when applicable.
- Fully customizable header – hide the information you don’t need, or disable the header altogether.
- Add your custom actions – like page, share page, contact us, etc. – to the header to get an extra call-to-action on your website.
- Turn off the content type tabs you don’t want to display.
- The option of hiding the menu – perfect for those who need to use one content type.
- Displays complete info on each post – author, publication date, formatted message text that supports links and tags, picture, reactions, comments and share counts.
- Allows to share a post from the feed on Facebook and other popular social media.
- Supports Facebook reactions – Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sad, Angry – for all types of content.
- Choose the post info to display in your WordPress Facebook widget – author, number of likes, comments and shares.
- All photos and videos open in a stylish popup directly on your website.
- The option of hiding or displaying videos, and different video info.
- Group events as upcoming and past, and display the info on the event’s name, number of guests, date and place.
- Popup displays the picture or video, its author, description, publication date, reactions, number of comments and the comments.
- Use arrows to scroll through the content directly in the popup.
- Popup pulls in the new comments as they come, and displays the comment author, text, publication date and Facebook reactions.
- Button Load More allows to load all the comments in the popup.
- Allows to share content directly from the popup on Facebook and other popular social media.
How to add Facebook Feed plugin to a WordPress website
Adding a Facebook Feed plugin to WordPress website with our fantastic plugin takes less than a minute. All you need to do is configure the settings in your website’s admin panel, get the installation code, paste it to the required part of your website, and you’re done!
Support for the WordPress Facebook Feed plugin
Those of you who have been with us for a while, already know that we never leave our people out in the cold. We love all of our customers, both regular and new, and we’re always ready to answer your questions and to help you in every way we can. If you find out that your Facebook WordPress plugin has stopped working, our friendly and professional support team is there for you, to provide any help you require. Just expect an answer from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CET, Monday through Friday.