The single most factor behind WP-WHMCS integration efforts is, and will always be giving users a better ordering experience. It is how visitors are converted to customers.
WHMCS Cart & Order Pages (WCOP) has beautifully designed order pages, which are feature-rich, user-friendly and functional.
Please visit this fully operational live demo site to see it in action.
With WCOP your users will be able to
1. Place the order on your WordPress site including product/domain configuration,
2. Add multiple products to cart while browsing your WordPress site, An authentic shopping experience
3. Manage current order through shopping cart visible throughout the site.
Why web hosting companies need integration?
When you use WHMCS with WP, your products on sales pages in WP are linked to WHMCS individually. When a user clicks buy button, the user is redirected to WHMCS.
It leads to a situation where
1. User buys product from WP but configures in WHMCS
2. User buys first product in WP, but rest in WHMCS
As a result, the buyer feels uncomfortable in switching systems, and it is less likely to convert customers.
Provide customers with a more consistent experience using WHMPress + WCOP and sell more.
Note: “WHMCS Cart & Order Pages” is a WHMpress addon. You need to have WHMpress v. 4 or later to use it.