Create BuzzFeed like quizzes on your WordPress website or blog. OnionBuzz plugin lets you add beautifully designed and responsive viral content using shortcodes or custom post types. It’s an easy to use and works with any WordPress theme!
- Popular Quiz Types — Trivia and Personality are packed within release version. 3 more types are in the progress right now!
- Feeds (categories) — create as many categories as you need. Add them as widget for content filtering.
- Integration options — Use as native plugin’s feed or/and embed quiz with shortcode.
- Sharing buttons — Share quiz score with friends on popular social networks.
- Gather subscribers — Add and customize Mailchimp opt-in form using plugin settings. You can even lock quiz results under the form!
- Thoughtful design — OnionBuzz was designed for the best experience with any well-coded theme. Additionally, customize UI colors to match your site without coding.
- Quiz layouts — Display quiz as full list or compact slider with one question per screen.
- Question ordering — Display user-defined or randomized questions order.
- Post-answer options — Let you display correct answer content after player makes choice or keep intrigue.
- 100% Responsive — Have fun playing OnionBuzz on any device!
OnionBuzz plugin made by elite CodeCanyon author and is in active development stage currently. Purchase OnionBuzz now and get all upcoming updates for free!
[1.0.0] Initial release
You may also like: