Create A Learning Management System with WordPress
Built on WordPress and Sensei, Skillfully allows you to create a network of online courses. Use it to sell your own courses and lessons, or recruit a whole team of experts to teach whatever they excel in. Classes can be free, paid per class, a subscription (with the help of extensions), or a mixture of all of theme. You can even have special previews of courses!
Note Sensei is a paid plugin and is required for Course and Lesson management. It is not included in the Skillfully download.
While you’re welcome to create your own account, you can open this page and use the following login credentials:
Skillfully includes page templates for some of your more important pages. Nothing special you need to do other than set them under your Page Templates.
- Home – You need an awesome home page to get your customer’s attention right? Well here it is.
- Courses – A page created specifically for the layout of courses. Skillfully’s material design makes use of cards to display all of your courses and events.
- Login / Register – Login and Register pages in Skillfully don’t need distractions. Just a form inside of a card on top of a solid color background that you set in your theme options.
- A modern Material Design look
- Color picker tools for your header color, links, and buttons
- Multiple images on one item? No problem! Simply upload your product images to their post and Skillfully will automatically generate a gallery on that product’s page. No shortcodes or plugins needed. It’s pretty awesome.
- Translation file and rtl.css included – Use Skillfully in any language
- Fully responsive
- Retina/Hi-Def display ready
- Designed for and around Sensei and WooCommerce
- Exclusive layouts for most Sensei created pages!
- Ready for Events Calendar Pro and WooCommerce Tickets
- Styled for Gravity Forms
- Flyout Menu with Social Media Icons
- Built with HTML5, CSS3, and a lot of Love.
- Easy setup with easy to follow instructions
Support is provided to all customers at http://designcrumbs.ticksy.com. You’ll need your Purchase Code to access this theme’s section in the forum. To find your purchase code, go to your Downloads page, click on “License Certificate” on the theme you wish to get support on, open the file and look for the “Item Purchase Code”. That’s what you’ll need.
Please note this is for theme support only. Support for Sensei, WooCommerce, and their extensions can be found at https://support.woothemes.com