Product Inquiry Magento Extesion
Product Inquiry magento extension allows guest/registred customers to make an inquiry about a product directly from the product view page.
Why need product inquiry extension?
Mostly customers have many questions or doubts about many products when they go for online shopping, and many customers do not prefer to purchase if they have any doubt or question regarding the product. Once customers satisfy from getting their questions? answer and clear out the doubts about the product, they won?t hesitate to purchase the product.
On product view page, It displays Inquiry tab after review tab and customers/visitors can make inquiry for a particular product by filling an inquiry
form. Display a simple inquiry form and save inquiry using ajax. Registered & Unregistered both customers can send the inquiry. If registered customer make an inquiry about product than it will also display his/her inquiry about particular product on My Account page under My Product Inquiry tab. Validate inquiry data using google recaptcha to prevent spam attack. Provides two type of captcha – simple captcha and google recaptcha. Admin and customer both notify via email after customer send an inquiry about any product. Admin can also customize transactional email template from admin.
Reason to choose product inquiry magento extension
- Easy to use & manage.
- Easy to customize the look and design of inquiry form.
- Registered & Guest both customers can send the inquiry.
- Provides 2 type of captcha
- Simple Captcha
- Google reCaptcha
- Notify admin via email.
- Set default inquiry status from backend
- Easily manage product inquiry from admin
- Rich set of configuration options
- Customer can see their past inquiries after login
- Custom email template for inquiry
- Customize email templates from admin
Note: Please take backup of your Magento installation (files and database) before install/update any extension.
1) Download the extension’s .ZIP file.
2) Extract .ZIP file from magento root directory.
3) Clear Cache
4) Go to ‘Kerss -> Product Inquiry -> General tab? and select Enable to Yes.
Set all other options for product inquiry as per your requirements and save settings.
For more details please read our Documentation
If you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will be happy to consider any suggestion and appreciate your efforts. We will go through all your feedback weekly and pick the most requested features to be included in a future update!
- Initial release