Envato Tuts+ Courses
The OWASP Top Ten is a list of the ten most critical web application security flaws that researchers have found in the wild, ranked by level of threat. This list has been compiled by security experts from all around the world.
The OWASP Top Ten is a resource that web developers use to look for known vulnerabilities, exploits and counter-measures. PHP has its own unique set of exploits, but it also has built-in functions and methods to deal with those exploits.
In this course, Envato Tuts+ instructor Michael Soileau will demonstrate examples of the attacks in the OWASP Top Ten, and will teach you how to harden your site and defend against each one of them.
What You’ll Learn
- How different features of an app can be attacked and secured from attack.
- Protecting against injection attacks using a variety of different tools and methods.
- How to make PHP authentication more secure.
- Using SSL and other cryptography standards to protect sensitive data.
- Dealing with a range of other problems, such as cross-site request forgery (CSRF) attacks, unvalidated redirects, and brute-force attacks.
About the Instructor