IonChat Firebase v3 Messenger is a full fledged messenger app that synchronises real time with the Firebase v3 Database. Changes done on the Firebase back-end should reflect properly with the running app. The kit users a number of watchers, sockets, filters, and services to implement real time sync with our Firebase v3 Database. More on the implementation structure will be discussed in the lower sections. The messenger supports one-to-one friend messaging, group messaging, friend management, and profiles.
Ionic View : 33edac5c.
The social Login is deactivated on the ionic view version.
Test Accounts :
- Real-time updates with Firebase v3 database
- Implements Angular filters, watchers, and services
- Well Documented Code
- Simple-yet-elegant UI including Popup Messages
- Downloadable User Manual
- Firebase and Social Login and Authentication
- Search through Users, Friends, Messages, and Groups using Angular Filters
- Add Friends (Send, Receive Friend Requests)
- Chat with a Friend
- Group Conversations
- Group Management (Update Group Image, Add Member, Leave/Delete Group)
- Profile Management (Update Profile Picture)
- Send both image and text messages
- Enlarge image message feature
- Login (Firebase and Social)
- Form Validations
Next Updates (coming soon) :
- Audio Messages
- Remove Message
- Read checkMark