Envato Tuts+ Courses
In this course we’ll learn all about the excellent source control management system Git. We’ll also see how we can use the brilliant GitHub as a remote source of our Git repositories and as a way to share code with our fellow developers.
What You’ll Learn
- The basics of Git: initializing a repository, making commits, ignoring files, and viewing the log.
- How to work with branching and tagging.
- How to set up GitHub and work with remote repositories.
- How to create pull requests for other people’s repositories, and handle pull requests to your own repositories.
- Stashing changes, cleaning up merge conflicts, and rebasing.
About the Instructor