Augmented reality offers new ways for users to interact with real and virtual 3D content in your app. However, many of the fundamental principles of human interface design are still valid. Convincing AR illusions also require careful attention to 3D asset design and rendering.
HumanAR Anatomy is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students and related persons.
Augment, 3D Augmented Reality
What do you get with HumanAR Anatomy?
- Explore 3D anatomical structures in the male and female models
- Female anatomy
- Human hearth
- Human head and skull
- Stylized anatomy
- Get information with ARvideo
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D objects
- Compare 3D cross-sections side-by-side
- Save and share visuals. Create yours library.
- Different object placement
- Different video placement
- Easy to customize
- Google Admob
- User Guide
- Apple Mac PC with the latest OS version installed
- The latest version of XCode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- A valid iOS Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- iTunes Connect account
You should be using XCode 9.x.
ARKit is available on any iOS 11 device, but the world tracking features that enable high-quality AR experiences require a device with the A9 chip or later processor.
IMPORTANT: Here’s the list of iPhone and iPad models compatible with ARKit in iOS 11 (with A9 Chip)
The 2017 9.7-inch iPad All variants of the iPad Pro iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 7 iPhone 6s Plus iPhone 6s iPhone SE iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus iPhone X / iPhone 10 (Out on November 3rd)information with ARvideo