Flyout Fire – Slide In Panels for WordPress is the most effective way to convert visitors into subscribers and buyers. The Flyout Fire plugin enables you to create custom designed optin forms without writing a single line of code.
Create awesome flyout sliding content panels that showcase your marketing messages and grab your visitors’ attention. Use them to convert visitors into customers of your product or service. Leverage the advanced triggers to display signup forms or custom call to actions on exactly the right pages and moments based on user behavior.
What are Flyouts?
Flyout Sliding Panels are content panels that typically contain newsletter signup forms or promotional offers used to market products and services. They are highly effective, proven to increase conversions, and typically slide into a non-intrusive area of your site such as the lower right hand corner of the page.
Why You Need Flyout Fire
- Convert website visitors into subscribers and buyers
- Target specific pages with different, relevant offers
- Double or triple your subscribers
- Build a massive email list for marketing purposes
- Display custom flyouts on any page or post
- Increase your social engagement by gaining more followers
- Get visitors’ attention immediately
- Increase click-through rates to targeted pages
Content Types Ready to Customize
We researched hundreds of flyouts and looked at all the metrics. Based on that extensive research, we were able to identify the most effective and utilized flyout content panels. Now you can choose any content type and have a custom flyout running in just 60 seconds. Take a look at these content types.
- Text – Use this Content Type to display a simple message or announcement to your visitors. You can add a link or button directing visitors to any URL.
- Newsletter – The most effective and utilized Content Type allows visitors to signup to several email newsletter providers. Alternatively, the plugin can collect email addresses which can be exported as CSV file.
- Social Icons – Increase your followers and social engagement by placing your social profiles and linking to them directly.
- Recent Posts – Showcase your most recent posts or posts with a specific tag. Toggle the display of featured image thumbnail, post meta, and excerpts.
- Related Posts – Specifically for posts, display related posts to gain more page views on your website. Toggle the display of featured image thumbnail, post meta, and excerpts.
- Next Post – Specifically for posts, display the next post to ensure visitors stay on your site. Toggle the display of featured image thumbnail, post meta, and excerpts.
- Twitter Feed – Show one or more tweets from your Twitter profile.
- Contact Info – Make it easy for visitors to contact you by placing yout contact information front and center.
- Contact Form – Similar to some expensive sites, Flyout Fire has a built in Contact Form to allow visitors to get in touch with you from any page.
- List – Sell more products or services using a list of features or benefits that increase conversions and leads.
- Custom HTML – If you have some HTML content, we have a Content Type you can simply copy and paste into. This is great for Facebook Boxes, affiliate ads, or custom styled elements.
- Shortcodes – Using our Content Type: Custom, you can also insert shortcodes from any plugin and the plugin will generate the output.
Schedule Flyouts / Automatic Expiration
You can schedule your flyouts to start and expire at a certain point. This lets you focus on your site rather than the administrative details of configuring flyouts for time-sensitive promotions or marketing campaigns.
Display Flyouts on Any Post, Category, Page, or Site-wide
Want custom flyouts based on a specific post or category? What about custom flyout only for a specific tag or post type? Don’t fret because this plugin lets you select exactly where to display which flyout.
You can decide exactly when to show each flyout giving you full control. flyouts can be triggered based on the following:
- Timed Delay – set a short amount of time (i.e., 30 seconds) before a flyout displays to the visitor
- Exit Intent – set a flyout to display on when visitor is leaving the site
- Scrolling % – set a specific point on your page that visitor must scroll before the flyout displays
Trigger by Referring Domain
Show a flyout only when a visitor comes from a specific domain. For example, if a visitor comes from Twitter, display a flyout requesting they follow you on Twitter. WOW! Control!
Google Fonts Integration
Use any Google Font for your flyout headline and body text. It’s ready!
Control Flyout Styles
You can set the button color, background color, background image or pattern, and more.
Need More Flyout Features
- Unlimited flyouts: Create as many flyouts as you want.
- Custom HTML: Use the HTML flyout template and add any custom HTML you want.
- Use Shortcodes: Use any shortcode from another plugin inside the HTML template
- Ajax Form: Where appropriate, Flyout Fire will use AJAX subscription form.
- Social Icons Supported: Link to your social accounts inside the social flyout template
- Newsletter Services: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Aweber, Feedburner, and more coming soon. Don’t have a newsletter provider? No problem, just use the plugin to collect email addresses.
- CSV Export: If you use the plugin’s built-in email service, simply export all subscribers as a CSV file to be used with any newsletter system.
- Different flyout per page, post, custom post type: assign different flyout per page, post or custom post type.
- Open Delay / Timed Delay: Trigger a flyout with a timed delay setting.
- Exit Intent Trigger: Trigger any flyout when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window.
- Page Scroll % Trigger: Trigger any flyout to display when visitor scrolls down to a certain point on the page
- Flyout Preview: Check our a preview of your flyout right from the WP Dashboard.
- Responsive Design: Every template is responsive and will look right on a tablet or phone.
- Automatic Plugins Update: Receive plugin updates automatically like any other WordPress plugin.
- Easy to Install: Install and activate the plugin just as you would any other plugin.
Created by Experienced Webmasters and Marketers
We work frequently with large, high-traffic fashion, tech, and gaming blogs and some are running this very plugin. It simply works!
We plan on adding more features to Flyout Fire so don’t hesitate to purchase this premium plugin. If you have any issues, simply ask us on our support forum and we’ll handle it. Buy from trusted developers who stand behind their products.
If you want to see what else we’re up to, check out http://www.wpsite.net – And don’t forget to rate this item the 5-stars that it deserves.
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial Commit