Fluid Parallax Slideshow for Adobe Muse
Fluid Parallax Slideshow is a widget for Adobe Muse CC. Parallax is a displacement or difference in the apparent position of an object viewed along two different lines of sight, and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between those two lines.1 The term is derived from Ancient Greek παράλλαξις (parallaxis), meaning “alternation”. Due to foreshortening, nearby objects show a larger parallax than farther objects when observed from different positions, so parallax can be used to determine distances.
Parallax scrolling, also known as “Asymmetrical scrolling”, is a technique in computer graphics and web design, where background images move by the camera slower than foreground images, creating an illusion of depth in a 2D scene and adding to the immersion.
four tips for effectively using Fluid Parallax Slideshow to convert visitor to customer:
- Be Selective
- 100% width optional
- Show Them Off Everywhere
- [TA] – FluidParallaxSlideshow[Widget]
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.