Create any form you want using drag-and-drop functionality. Store registrants in a database and export to excel as desired.
This control was originally written for the .Net framework, but after several requests has been converted to a PHP/MySQL edition.
Click here if you would like to purchase the .Net version
The Drag N’ Drop form builder provides an easy to use tool for creating an almost infinite configurations for end-user forms.
Using the simplicity of drag-and-drop and user experience patterns available in most integrated development environments, you can customize forms in several ways.
- PHP 5.4.23
- MySQL Community Server (GPL) – version: 5.5.34
- phpMyAdmin (or your preferred user interface for MySql)
- JQuery 1.7.1
- MVC folder structure
Liable to change based on user feedback
Customize and embed your forms anywhere
- Choose from 11 different draggable fields to create your form
- Create custom themes easily
- File-upload control with Amazon S3 cloud integration
- Export registrant list to an excel spreadsheet
- Customize required field validation
- Add tooltips as a help-resource
- Easy to populate drop-down-lists (simply type comma separated list)
- Real-time updating
- Combination fields – made up of several fields in one eg. Address Field
- Autosave – background save process triggers intermittently as you create your form
- Customize your forms by selecting themes or easily creating your own themes
- Embed your form anywhere
- Receive email notifications when someone submits entries to your form
- *Note: this product has not been fine-tuned for responsive performance at this time.
Creating customizable forms has never been easier
View your submissions or export them to an Excel spreadsheet