DML Easy Google Map Plugin for WordPress
To test free version click here
It helps you to create google maps for web pages by yourself within just seconds. Its powerful functionality allows you to edit a text, pin new locations, add lines / polygons, customize settings and much more.
- Easy customization,
- No coding required,
- Ready to use 10 map styles including Roadmap, Sattelite and Terrain,
- Adjust easily height of map,
- Adjust easily zoom level of the map,
- Full responsive,
- Add multiple lines on the same map,
- Change line color with just one click,
- Pin multiple locations on the same map,
- 100+ ready to use marker icon,
- Change marker icon with just one click,
- Marker cluster (in small, medium and larg size) for markers,
- Add custom title and description for each marker,
- Draw multiple polygons,
- Change polygon fill color according to your needs,
- Change polygon border color,
- Add descripiton for each polygon,
- Developed with latest technology (Jquery, AJAX, Bootstrap),
- Well documented,
- Easy to use and maintain!
- More features coming soon…
Q1: May I use this control on more than one page?
Q2: Can I add draw multiple polygon on the same map?
A2: Yes, it’s possible add not only polygons but also lines on the same map. Also, it lets you to customize each shape.
Q3: Why do I need to take a Google API to activate it?
A3: Because it is mandatory according to Google’s policy. Google Maps API allows you to display maps on your web site / applications. 25.000 view is available daily for standard (free) API. For more, you supposed to take a premium code.
Q4: Does the support include customisation?
A4: I will assist with initial installation only. I do not help with customisation. I will aim to respond to all requests within 48 hours.
Change Log :
FIRST RELEASE - 22.12.2016