Custom Error Page Manager is a simple and easy to use Error File Handling Solution for web sites. This is complete solution for Custom Error Documents. And this script includes 15+ bootstrap based template for 404 pages etc, and this is a Error File Manager script where you can create error pages, selected designed error pages template and edit them using WYSIWYG Editor and redirect user to that page when particular error occurs at your web site. Technically this is for HTTP Status Messages. This use ErrorDocument function in mode_rewrite functions. So your server should support mode_rewrite or simple .htaccess functions. All the error files written in flat files so no database is required.
- Create, Edit Error Pages using Easy to Use WYSIWYG Editor
- Redirect users when 20+ errors occurs, using .htaccess commands
- Select design out of 15+ beautiful bootstrap based templates
- Code Editor for html and css codes for more coding effects
- No Database used, Just flat files to store Error Pages
- Bootstrap Ready, You can use any theme of your own or line styles
- Flat File Based Secured file editor, No Database Required
- PHP 5 and PHP 7 Supports
15+ Templates to Select from
It’s normal when communicating via HTTP, a server is required to respond to a request to the client, such as a how web browser request for a web page, with a numeric response code, including error codes. We all know that Following error codes are common in web.
- .400 Bad Request
- 401 Unauthorized
- 403 Forbidden
- 404 Not Found
- 408 Request Timeout
- 500 Internal Server Error
- 502 Bad Gateway
- 503 Service Unavailable
- 504 Gateway Timeout
Also there are more error, although they are occurring very rarely, they also need to answer in our web. Those other errors are, 402 Payment Required 405 Method Not Allowed 406 Not Acceptable 407 Proxy Authentication Required 409 Conflict 410 Gone 411 Length Required 412 Precondition Failed 413 Request Entity Too Large 414 Request-URI Too Long 415 Unsupported Media Type 416 Requested Range Not Satisfiable 417 Expectation Failed 501 Not Implemented 505 HTTP Version Not Supported.