CamFun – Full iOS 7/8 Universal Photo Editor App Template (Swift)
CamFun is a Universal full app template with custom camera controller, collage frames and editing tools to enhance your pictures as you wish.
Plus, it has a nice feature called Wall Of Fame, which works with Parse™ backend and may get your app popular on the App Store because of its challenge system. Pictures that get more likes on the Wall Of Fame will move automatically on the top of it, and all users can check their posts by their own Profile, login, sign up for a new accout and have fun by showcasing their works to the other subscribed people!
CamFun is very easy to customize, it has a single Storyboard and its code has been optimized for all iOS devices, native XCode project, iOS 7/8 – Swift language.
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase CamFun under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore.
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users can get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 6.3 project – Swift – 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6 and 6+ & iPad
- iOS 7/8 – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Custom Camera controller with Expose slider on touch
- Wall Of Fame, managed by Parse backend, including Profile, Login and Sing Up controllers
- Collage frames
- All Filters generate a series of thumbnails by filtering your taken image, so you don’t have to build png thumbnails for Filters Tool
- Share your pictures on Facebook, Twitter, PIQUK, Instagram, Mail, WhatsApp
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with CamFun and don’t forget to rate it on codecanyon if you like it!
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets smilar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon.
We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities.