Envato Tuts+ Courses
There’s a lot of talk about Flux these days. If you haven’t had a chance to try it yet, you might wonder what you’re missing!
Flux is an architecture for React applications. It was developed by Facebook to complement the strengths of the React view framework. In this course, we’ll build a simple Twitter clone using the Flux architecture, with React powering the views.
What You’ll Learn
- Build a simple social media app using the Flux architecture, with React powering the views.
- Step-by-step instructions from the start (setting up a Gulpfile, creating an index page, and starting the server) and continuing through the whole process.
- How to write the server-side code, including installing middleware and writing the login template
- Get an overview of the Flux architecture and how it fits into a React application.
- Create the client side from scratch, including navigation, user profiles, store mixins, and more.
About the Instructor
Andrew Burgess is a connoisseur of all things programming. He’s from near Toronto, Canada, and is finishing up a computer science degree. He’s been writing tutorials and producing screencasts for Envato Tuts+ since 2009, and he has also written some ebooks. You can find him on his website or on Twitter or GitHub.