If you are an Envato author on ANY of the Envato markets such as AudioJungle, ThemeForest or CodeCanyon etc., then this web-app is for you.
We developed a friendly web-app using Envato’s own API (a set of functions that displays statistics and informations for Envato users) so all authors can benefit of premium features and statistics that Envato provides.
What’s with this web-app?
- You want to see your balance at a glance on your phone without the need to login to your Envato dashboard ?
- You want to see if you have new sales or if new users followed you ?
- You want to get phone alerts whenever you’ve got a new item sold and more ?
Than look no more. “The Author Wallet and Statistics” has arrived.
What you need
- All you need is a simple folder on your web-server (website). No MySql database needed.
- Just create a simple folder like “wallet” and extract the .ZIP files there, and you’re ready to go.
- Our whole app functions with a “token” which you will get from Envato (we’ll guide you how), only once, which will tell them that actually it is YOU
that asks for data from their servers. That’s how our app displays your infos for you.
- Frontpage displays your balance, last 12 months figures (sales / earnings), new followers and few extra statistics
- We have a script that sends you email alerts when you get a new sale
- Back-end of the website displays complex statistics, graphs and informations
- 100% responsive : you can safely view our web-app on any mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop monitor
- Frontpage (no pass required)
- displays balance
- displays last sale
- displays last 12 months figures (sales / earnings)
- displays new followers
- displays average stats on the last 12 months
- displays your badges
- you have options in Settings to choose which from these above you display on your frontpage
- Back-end (password login required)
- General info : (calendar, balance, new sales, last 10 sales, badges, total sales, followers, no. of items on all markets)
- Accounting : sales figures, graphic charts and money made by country and city, on a certain year or a certain month of an year
- Your sales : detailed, list or minimal display of your own sales from the most recent to the last one. It shows a nice audio player on your AudioJungle items
- Statements : all your statements filtered by statement type (author fee, sale, withdrawal requests etc)
- Collections : displays your organized collections in detailed / minimal views
- Settings : a wide array of settings to better configure this app to your liking
- Documentation : instructions to get your app functioning (getting a token, setting up email alerts on cPanel and Plesk)
- Email alert : follow the instructions in “Documentation” and you will easily set up for yourself email alerts, to get notified on your phone whenever you get a new sale.
The script can check every 15 minutes or you can set it to higher frequency, if you want.
- Frontpage has 9 different themes from which you can choose and 55 different backgrounds to go along with them
- This web-app is 100% mobile friendly / responsive, has been tested on 97% phone resolutions out there, from 240×320 to really big
- It works in all major browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 11.
phones available in 2017. It also works great on tablets, laptops and desktop monitors, because it was built with responsive scaling in mind.
I started working on this web-app 3 years ago, for my personal use. It’s great to have a place on your website that you can check on your mobile phone (or any computer when you’re away),
and see your balance or any new sales you have.
In time, email alerts function became a reality, and since Gmail has an app for Android and iOS, anyone can always get alerts anytime, anywhere.
Last but not least, we thought that more Envato authors would benefit of this and more functions were built in the back-end of the website,
where you can get more detailed infos about your sales, statements, accounting, graphs of your money on certain periods of time, etc.
This is version 1.1 that we’re launching in this format. We will continue to work on future versions, adding more features
(as Envato will bring more functions to their API).